Premier Vision Clinic Will Begin Seeing Routine Patients on Monday, May 4th, With Continued Cautionary Measures In Place
We hope this letter finds you healthy and well. Our practice is preparing to welcome you back on Monday, May 4th, for your eye health needs. We are sending this letter to inform you of the additional steps we have taken to protect you, our patients, while you are in our office for care.
What steps have we taken to mitigate COVID-19 risk in our office?
- We check the temperature of everyone who enters our offices, including staff, every day.
- We will ask you to answer a short questionnaire about COVID-19 symptoms when they arrive.
- We expect our doctors and staff to wear masks at all times.
- All patients are asked to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in our office.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean all surfaces and instruments after every patient.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean all frames following each patient’s use.
- Every staff member is required to clean their hands before and after every patient contact.
- Friends and family members are asked to stay home or wait outside (unless their help is needed).
- We ask you to call us when you arrive in our parking lot. We will call you back when the appointment is ready to begin.
- We ask you to complete your health history information at least 1 day prior to your appointment. One of our optometric technicians will call you to begin your exam reviewing health history and the reason for your visit 1 day prior to your appointment. Please allow for approximately 10 minutes for this call. This will allow us to reduce the amount of contact time in the office.
- We are utilizing direct to patient shipping of contact lenses at no charge for orders of at least 2 boxes.
- We are taking every precaution to limit the number of patients in the office at a time, so that you do not come into contact with other patients during your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice. Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye health care services in and clean and safe environment for you.
Jennifer DenHartog, OD